Monday, December 12, 2011

Stumbling back into bed

With coffee in hand and a bagel now in my stomach, I'm seriously questioning why I don't sleep well. I thought I slept quite well for a university student - a whole 4-6 hours each night and usually about 8 hours.

That being said, when I go to bed before midnight, I'm easily up at 6:30am (not willingly)...then I get bored. I could attempt to go back to bed or I could wake up other people because I'm lonely, bored or just feel that if I'm up, other people should be as well!

Unfortunately, this doesn't really work when other people don't want to be awake. Oh well, I'm an adorable sight in the morning...Who doesn't appreciate the terribly frizzy hair, the morning breath, the creaking of my knees? Yep, I'm just that secure with myself that I can say "I am a terribly homely morning person."

Anyways, I'm off to study for another test tomorrow. My final exam of the semester then, get ready for a meeting with the Board of Directors and prepare my presentation for the grade 10 GMCS class on the 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment