Monday, January 28, 2013

Can I start my Monday with tequila?

Having to get up at 5:30 in the morning is always the way to get my creative juices flowing - especially when Shipley, mom's newest fur-baby decided to sniff my feet with his FREEZING COLD nose! Bad dog! I was on Grand Manan this morning and am now sitting in the caf waiting for Dana to get here so she can join me for coffee.  Oh glorious coffee - the drink of the gods (and the Sammy).

Having been up really early, I forgot that it is Monday but here's what's going on in my life so far:

1) The fish of my friend's roommate is dead.  I suggested eating it - apparently that is the wrong suggestion.  Fine, eating pet fish = bad...I then suggested microwaving it to see what happens.  Thankfully, it was just a fish and there was no real attachment.  Even more thankfully would be the fact that it wasn't my friend's fish or I would build her a fishy-coffin of toilet paper.

2) Who the heck puts butter and cream cheese on a bagel? Seriously, the boat people looked at me like I was crazy because I didn't specify I wanted a dry bagel...I don't want it dry, I want cream cheese.  Maybe they should mention that all bread products come with unnecessary fats and unless you specify, you'll be putting that into your system along with the cream cheese.  Join me in a chorus of EWWWWWW!

3) My phone is almost dead already (Thankfully, I remembered to call work because I am in sweatpants and would have to go home at lunch to change which just wasn't happening).

4) If you huff and puff walking across the caf, it is time to eat better and exercise more.  I watched a girl go across the caf in a way that can only be described as slow and plodding.  My heart really went out to her.  Considering I was really unhealthy while married, I understand how hard it is to start walking and how self-conscious it is to do little things (like shop for groceries or get clothing).  It's common sense I know, but it's still heartbreaking because of the obvious strain her joints are facing.  (NOTE: Bigger people are NOT hated upon for their size alone ever.  I am bigger and I run, play games, and live a moderately active lifestyle, my mom is bigger and the woman is a tank!  Seriously, she could take down a tree with her teeth...okay that may be a bit of a stretch...but she's strong...but the pouring of sweat, greasy skin, combined with panting and puffing is out of shape).

Anyways, Dana's here - later blogworld! 

5 comments:

  1. celine handbags Outlet
    Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and
    checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Εxcellent post. I definitely appreciate this site.
    Continue the gooɗ work!

    my site :: parking przy lotnisku wrocław

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly.

    I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

    I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both
    show the same outcome.

    - cliquez ici
    - cliquez ici
    - cliquez ici
    - cliquez ici
    - cliquez ici
    - cliquez ici

    my blog post cliquez ici (leejungjae.co.kr)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
    I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
    was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something
    like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly
    enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your
    new updates.

    Here is my homepage - CLeanse ultimo Diet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once you suffer the legal ammunition you need against your mortgage company, the next measure is to bring your claims to them to take a loan modification or other foreclosure assistance.
    Massachusetts Foreclosure

    ReplyDelete