Saturday, December 24, 2011

I can get a bigger penis

Have you ever stopped to look at spam in your inbox? You know what I mean, the really stupid e-mails that come in, have nothing to do with you, and you're going how did they get my address?

I always laugh at the e-mails telling me a hot Russian girl is waiting for me. That's nice but what am I supposed to do? I mean, I don't WANT a hot Russian girl...unless she's really good at editing a newspaper and is willing to work for peanuts.

I also have to laugh at the 'make it bigger' ads. First off, I don't have a penis so will it make one grow? Second question, where will it grow? I'm going to wind up walking around with a private on my forehead all because of a pill. Dandy. Finally, what happens if you take too much? Ooh...E.P.S (Exploding Penis Syndrome).

What else can I do but laugh over spam? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment