Monday, December 19, 2011

What I want to say

I've been trying to write for the past ten minutes so instead of writing a bunch of blogs about topics that don't make sense, here's a glimpse into my thoughts for the night:

-I hate that our friendship has changed and I wish I could take it all back sometimes but I can't put my life on hold for this. I'm always unsure if you're just busy or ignoring me. I hate this uncertainty.

-I hope you know what you're doing because your decisions hurt a lot of people. I wish you the best of luck in your future.

-I miss hanging out with you. Wanna bake cupcakes?

-You're getting cupcakes for Christmas!!!! (I am terrible at secrets but you don't know who you are so it's still a secret).

-Hopefully you guys realize how much it takes to go to the front of the class and explain my work.

-I hope you're having fun over there and sincerely hope you're safe and enjoying time with your family.

-I am home for the holidays. Get it? I'm on vacation. Do NOT talk to me about my job. Thank you.

-Christmas is the season in which I truly believe that people are still good-souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment