Monday, December 26, 2011

Oh Boxing Day Goodness

Christmas is over and it was great to see all the family, have supper together and just spend the day together. I love my family and although Christmas is draining, it's one of my favorite times of the year now...mostly because I stopped stressing out about it all the time.

Now, onto the normalcy of life again. First off...LOOK AT THE POOF! This is the results of back-combing, plus hairspray, plus G2B volumizing powder (For the record, it works just as well as Chi and is about 75% cheaper). Also, there's my tub at my mom's house, a towel...and some shampoo...
Second awesome event...French Toast for breakfast!!! I made Vanilla Soy milk French Toast with cinnamon, strawberries, maple syrup and whipped cream. I woke up late so it counts as breakfast and dinner so no worries about calories either.
Finally, I am currently off to see my Grandparents and am going to continue having an awesome day! I'll still be excited to get back to Saint John though!

No comments:

Post a Comment