Thursday, December 8, 2011

Five steps 'till sober...I want to go back to step two

I'm attempting to study. I do believe attempt is the key word in this sentence. In my attempts at procrastinating over the past two days I have:

-had my hair done
-went shopping
-did my hair for the Christmas party
-painted my toenails
-rearranged my room
-tried on all my clothes for the Christmas party
-slept over at a friend's house...slept in always a gray word in my vocabulary
-went for a walk with Eyoha
-texted numerous friends
-have spent countless hours on Facebook

and finally...re-started a blog...This is slightly pathetic and I will be kicking myself in the butt for it when I'm cramming as I have yet to start studying for my Holocaust course.

Fingers crossed....and maybe my toes as well

No comments:

Post a Comment