Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Would you cheat?

That is the question of all questions, isn't it? What is cheating exactly? If someone kisses me and I don't kiss back, is that cheating? What if I kneed him in his manhood as he kissed me and left one of his testicles in his nostril? Would I still have been cheating?

What if I didn't cheat physically, but was cheating emotionally? Is there such a thing as emotionally cheating? If there is, where is my emotional penis located (what can I say? I'm more like a guy when it comes to emotions!)?

Is cheating a sign that you're not happy? Is it a sign that you're just a terrible person?

Cheating is such a subjective action - like love (yes, love is an action). Love can be expressed in different ways - words, emotions, actions. So can cheating - hateful words against the person you're with, emotionally cheating or wanting to be with someone else, or just hopping in the sack...it's all cheating.

I guess what I don't understand is why people - myself included because I've done it - cheat. It's like morning sickness - sans fetus. I wake up in the morning and that's the first thing on my mind -then I puke...and throughout the day, sometimes I feel terrible with waves of nausea (yep, I'm that sort of emotional) - and other times, I forget about it.

BTW - I'm still in the process of deciding whether I can handle a relationship but I don't think cheating is the best way to do it - seems like an easy way to get him to break up with me...but I'd feel rotten. New plan: Skywriting "I like you too much to do this any longer"...that works, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment