Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Peeing

My favorite moments go like this:

Sam: I don't get it. I just don't get it. I hate this. This is stupid. SHE'S STUPID!

Anthony: What's stupid?

Sam:
I have to pee.

Anthony: Thanks for sharing - do you also need to poop?

Sam: (insert bad word that I can't say because my mom reads this blog) you

*gets up, goes to bathroom and pees (time lapses) goes back to office*

Sam: Anthony, I figured it out...I was peeing and I realized (insert realization here).


That's right...I am Einstein as I pee. Dear Doc F., please let me write next exam with a jug of water and on a toilet. Sincerely, Sam.

PS: I wonder if I could get a medical excuse for bladder-brain syndrome - I've heard of water on the brain but this is just outtasight!

No comments:

Post a Comment