Friday, February 24, 2012

Love is like Skittles or other gummy foods

I'm still a fan of happy endings - to all the smart-asses out there that are pulling down their pants, I will play 'nutslap' so don't even start with me however, at this moment in my life I have established that love is something like eating skittles.

A few skittles are the equivalent of dating - you feel good, you're happy, you have a bit of a rush...it's awesome!

Later on, you ate WAY too many skittles and now your stomach hurts, you've gained 10lbs, and you realize you're pooping a rainbow of colours - not so good.

There has to be balance - and that's something I'm lacking. I don't have time to eat skittles right now - I have things to do...So love, you're on the backburner for a few more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment