Sunday, April 1, 2012

I am slowly going...going...gone...crazy

I realized something tonight as I started to get ready for bed - I really like sleeping with people. I'm sure your eyes have just popped a little as you think, "This girl just identified herself as a total whore on the internet"...no, I didn't.

I just really like having someone in bed with me. It's not about hooking up or even cuddling all the time, but it's just about having someone there. I'm not sure how else to describe it apart from providing I trust the person, maybe I feel they'll be axe-murdered first in the night and I'll have time to escape? Or, better yet...I just like the body heat because my feet are cold all the time.

So maybe it's time for me to get a kitty? It might be a little less confusing and a bit more stable...just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment