Sunday, February 12, 2012

Typing from an airport

I haven't been on here for awhile even though I want to keep writing. It's been crazy busy and whatnot lately. Currently I am sitting on the floor of the Halifax Airport waiting for my flight back to New Brunswick. I just spent the weekend in Newfoundland (St. John's).

While it wasn't the weekend I expected and currently I am rather angry over some lame-ass excuse from some guy who's lazier than a sloth, I will be so happy to just get home, get some homework done, relax with my boyfriend and chill.

That's right folks - I am actually okay with having a boyfriend and realized all the stuff I was feeling was my own insecurity coming out - not him. He's still an engineering student - but no one's perfect.

Anyways, here are some pics from NFLD.













The view from my hotel
The war monument (on the right)
The STIHL sign is for dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment