Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fool me once...

Fool me twice...shame on me. So the person who is in my phone listed under "Just don't" began texting and of course, I answer. And I'm just through with it. There is a huge friggin' difference between being no. 2, 3, 4 etc on the list - but I don't even really think I'm on it...

Apparently though, I'm passive aggressive & he doesn't understand how come I'm upset but he knows I "don't like this situation"...

Sure, that's it entirely - I'm definitely going to get angry over something that's entirely out of his control. Anyways, I have things to do and work to finish up and my parents are coming up tomorrow.

As always, I'll always end up forgiving my friends - it's just what I do...but it doesn't mean this doesn't hurt a lot either. Thing about friendships - there's only so much crap you can take before you realize the manure has overridden the friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment