Friday, May 4, 2012

First day off facebook

So apart from one little slip up (I didn't even realize I was going on it), I haven't been on Facebook. I'm not going to lie - I'm kind of an addict. I feel like I'm not going to have any friends, like I'm going to miss out on my entire life - like I'm just completely alone...and that's okay!

This gives me more time to do homework, go places, do things - have fun! Today I read a book for sociology, ran into a friend (was a little short because I didn't have a lot of time as I was reading and that book is NOT simple). I'm going to do the write up tonight and get this assignment out of the way...and then focus on English tomorrow.

Now, I do have a sprained ankle so no jogging for awhile. My left ankle was bad last night but it's hurting today. Ouch.

Apart from that, I broke down and messaged my friend who I wasn't going to talk to anymore - yep, I know - absolutely no resolve. The thing is: if something happened, say he got hurt or something, and the last thing I remember was "wow, we were fighting terribly" I'd feel like an awful person. Now, I still believe he's been a huge jerk...but he's been a good friend before, so hopefully he's smartened up a bit. I hate arguing via text too - too often it's just a misunderstanding - not a real issue. Fingers crossed.

Anyways - off to work on sociology then english then...GRIMM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment