Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stupid New Year Resolutions

As I sit her drinking my Crystal Light Tea, attempting to drink water (yes, that's right...something that hasn't gone through a filter of darling, lovely ground beans), I realized that lately I have let my health slide a little bit.

I ate meat over the holidays (not a killer, I know) which always makes me feel gross. I haven't been drinking enough (or any) water and apparently, although vodka is clear, it doesn't count. I haven't been as rigorous in going to the gym...okay, so I really haven't gone at all in December and I'm starting to feel it. I've gained about 10lbs back since September but mostly, just feel blah. My energy level isn't as high, I'm usually fighting a headache, and just don't feel right up to par.

So, today has been my first day of eating healthy, drinking (urgh) water and tomorrow morning, I'm set to go to the gym, a place that I'm sure misses me as much as I miss it. I would have gone today but I spent my afternoon unpacking my suitcases and cleaning my room. It took awhile.

Also, my buddy Ashley in the most heterosexual way possible suggested we go shoe shopping sometime as we're going to run a half-marathon this summer...hopefully. That's the plan...it's a good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment