Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Diets are depressing

I've heard statistics that losing weight is 80% food and 20% exercise. I like to believe it's more 60/40 however, over Christmas it's been 0/5.

I hit the gym this morning and realized, while I'm not out of shape, it's been far too long since I've been there. So, in my typical method- I'm all in. I'm off to the gym Monday to Friday for this month and doing the 30 Day Shred in the evenings.

I'm wasting less time on the computer, leaving my phone in my room between classes and have started the Slim-Fast 3-2-1 plan. I'm actually a fan of switching meals for shakes and bars because I'm always on the run. For my life, it works because it's less thinking!

The problem, you may ask? I hate winter and want to go back to sleep. I would make a lovely bear who wants to hibernate all through the cold season. I hate waking up in the morning and even with coffee, I'm slightly tired all day. I just don't feel like staying up and it's only 5pm.

Hopefully, I'll be more energized by the end of the week...fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment