Thursday, January 5, 2012

My pet peeve

Ladies,

I understand tummy chub. I have it and sometimes, I even embrace it as I cannot hack it off with a butter knife and can't afford liposuction.

While I understand it, I do not for the life of me understand why you must wear your pants so l0w and tight that it creates not a muffin top but a saggy layer of skin over your pants. Newsflash: You look fat!

While it might not be politically correct to walk up to someone and say "my dear, this is unattractive and makes me want to retch," there may be a time and a place for everything. A muffin top is even acceptable...it poofs a little and isn't horrible but the saggy stomach syndrome is an issue.

Ladies, it's called a size-up...no one would ever really know and they'll probably think you lost weight. Your stomach hanging over your pants is not sexy even if you put a stretchy shirt over it.

Sincerely,

Me

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on that!! I'm living in the tropics in northern Australia at the moment, so you can imagine the sights one sees, and more often than not it ain't pretty!

    ReplyDelete