Saturday, April 28, 2012

The night owls guide to University

I have a dilemma - while not extremely serious, I am wondering how I am going to deal with this. I am a night owl - I spent 10 hours in my chair this morning/afternoon doing everything BUT study - I tried...I ended up getting distracted throughout the day though.

Here it is almost 1am and I'm writing down essay ideas for my exam like crazy! It's rather awesome however...

What happens when I actually need to get a 'real' job that has set hours? I'm assuming my strongest work will be done at night no matter what - but the problem is I still will be working 9-5 or so...and I'm rather useless before noon.

So what do I do? While I am trying - and I am trying hard - I wonder if there is a way to LEARN to be a day person, not a night person.

Like I said, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment