So, as it's now almost Sunday afternoon and I feel like the biggest slacker ever, I am forcing my thoughts on the blog-sphere with what should be remembered, should be forgotten, and the adorableness that is me :)
1) Coffee with a touch of real maple syrup is rather amazing!
2) Real books kick e-books butt
3) Homework that needs to get done right now or else will still be put off until the last possible moment.
4) I am, officially, into older men - does that make me a kitten? If older women who go for younger men are cougars...can I be a kitten? what about a lynx? I could handle that.
5) Gin, wine and beer do not go together in any combination - gotta remember to stop mixing alcohols throughout the night!
6) Two nights out in a row happens on Halloween and only on halloween - why? Because I'm too old for that crap!
7) Dessert is the best food ever.
8) Some people are just stupid.
9) I firmly believe in not talking about people behind their back - so thank you to one person who thought I wouldn't find out. I did.
10) Sleep is interrupted by being awake. Coffee helps soothe it though!