Sunday, March 25, 2012

last gig of the year

Well, School year that is - I finished the 13th issue of the paper. Generally, I don't write about work - ever. It tends to wind up crossing too many boundaries that I've set up for myself as a student, editor, girlfriend, friend, whatever else...it gets sloppy. But I will say this...

On a personal note, I have met some of the most amazing people in the world - literally. I have met people who are at ground level using the media to change their society. I have met people who have influenced art, journalism, music and in turn, have influenced me.

I have had the privilege of meeting some of the most amazing people at my school too - and worked with them as well. I have had the opportunity to meet people who have created a newspaper their school can be proud of. We did a pretty darn good job, folks. It was fun working with you, it was even better getting to know you and I've learned as much from you (or perhaps more) as you have from me.

It's been a blast...and I sincerely hope to see everyone again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment