Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 5 MasterCleanse

It's halfway over.  Whoever says this mastercleanse cleanse is fun or enlightening is full of crap.  Well, no they aren't full of crap because they've pooped it all out from the laxative tea one needs to drink.

I'm hungry.  I'm grumpy.  I'm an angry individual at the moment.  I want pizza, hot dogs, steak, sausage, hamburgers, sandwiches...basically all the foods I don't (or can't) eat.  

The good thing about all this is that I'm using this diet to lose weight.  I'm vegetarian, I am gluten and dairy free, and I exercise 4-6 times a week so I don't really bother with cleanses.  The problem is that I am feeling a little poofy lately because of the gluten weight gain.  Try about 20lbs in a month.  It sucked!

So yes, this isn't a healthy diet.  If you think it is, go talk to a nutritionist.  If you're desperate to lose some weight before an event, try the Mastercleanse.  

Weight loss to date: 7.5lbs in 5 days.    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment