Monday, April 9, 2012

the chaos that is exams


Since I am extremely boring and have spent the last 14 hours studying Intro to narrative - it's now time for bed. If you can't tell by my photo, I'm starting to go a teeny bit crazy! So, here's the list of my observations of the day:

1) Nurse Jackie is back!!! I love this show - honestly, who doesn't want a stoned out crazy lady for a nurse...fact is, I can understand it.

2) I have not drank coffee today. 1 bottle (591 mL diet pepsi)...I think I'm going to die.

3) Breathe-Right strips are heaven. Note my nose. They're amazing.

4) Tea is not coffee. It is flavoured water and it sucks.

5) River Monsters is a pretty amazing show as well. I love Jeremy Wade.

Apart from that, life is good and I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment