Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My chats with my Grampy






Over the past few days, I've had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with my grandfather. Even with the stress, it's been a blessing to have that time with him.  We've had some great talks about different things and here are some things I've picked up on:

-Love isn't about expression, it's visible in a person's face. Gramp looks at Gram like she is the most beautiful, valuable, wonderful woman in the entire world. 

-Justin Beiber is young and is making too much money.  Stop worshiping these kids - it's not healthy on them...or on the people who are idolizing their heroes!

-His faith isn't a part of him, it is him.  He told me if I cry when he dies it will be because I miss him but he'll be in a better place (because THAT made me feel better).

-He is happy because he is content with what he has. He doesn't want more 'stuff'

-He's proud of me and loves me unconditionally.  I might not be a parent...but I wouldn't mind a grandkid someday :)           

No comments:

Post a Comment