Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Motivation x100


So, part of my goal has been to get in shape in a healthy way - so I'm sweating it out, eating a TON of fresh fruit and veggies, and trying to spend more time being less stressed.  It's not always easy - I work 2 jobs, help with the Jewish museum, am fund raising for a trip to Guatemala in December and oh yeah, I'm trying to get in shape! 

I have modified my diet (which I should have done 3 months ago if not more) to include fish, shrimp and trying (quite unsuccessfully) to get chicken into me.  I am not feeling the chicken right now.  I am doing protein shakes again which is so much easier and I love them! I use them for breakfast and dinner because, like so many people, I'm not usually home! Instead of not eating (which is what I've been doing), I'm trying to take protein shakes to school.  I also haul along apples, oranges, and water! 

I'm also running an average of running every 1 out of 3 days.  My goal is to get that down to every other day on average (so if I go 3 times in a row, I can take a couple days off).  

I also bought a huge wall calender - Everything that is due is now on the board - I'm no longer going OH CRAP what's due? because I keep forgetting my agenda.  So here's to working on goals and being consistent.  

For the record, I feel amazing today - Glad I got the extra water into me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment