Monday, January 7, 2013

5 Things I'm Thankful For

1) My roommate (not the one who's moving out although I'm thankful he's leaving) - I moved into this house in September with a guy I had never met.  I have a cute room, run of the kitchen, and think my roommate Dave is wonderful.  He's quiet, nice, and clean. I'd give him roomie references any day!

2) Doctor Who - yes this may be trivial but I'm thankful that I've had the time to relax and watch something enjoyable just for me.  I'm thankful that I've had the time to relax and be happy, not having to stress over homework due dates or anything like that - I can just watch Doctor Who...and it's a darn good show!

3) My boyfriend - okay, so he's a total guy sometimes and does stupid things.  He treats me like his 'buddy' not his girlfriend and I get angry...BUT, at other times he's this wonderful, caring, compassionate fellow.  I really couldn't ask for a nicer guy who genuinely cares about me.  I love him...yep, I said it. I. Love. Him.

4) My turtle - She makes me happy.  Aww little Ludwig von Turdle Tinker :D

5) My parents - they're always there for me.  It's rather awesome to know that no matter how much I screw up sometimes, I've got 2 people who care about me and mom is still cooler than I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment