Wednesday, February 1, 2012

goose fraba

I've realized, after cooking supper with a great friend and with time, I can't stay angry because it hurts me too much. I'm not the type of person who holds grudges and it breaks my heart into a million pieces. I care about my friends too much to stay angry. Yes, it may or may not have hurt my GPA but it'll hurt a lot more to just decide I don't want to be friends anymore. Am I perfectly okay - nope. But this situation will never happen again and I don't want to hurt my friends by staying angry.

As far as being told I would be ditched over age...I'm going to be perfectly realistic. It's probably not going to happen. At the end of the day, 25 beats 30 any day...and here's another thought, if that's what he really thinks, he should walk away now.

Funny thing about me - I'm admittedly not a nice person and I don't play games fairly. I cheat. It's this really interesting thing: Girls get mad when you introduce yourself as the girl who's been hooking up with their boyfriend and the only reason he chose her was because she was old. Hmmm...I like the sounds of that.

I'm chalking that comment up to quitting smoking and now onto the happy note: because I haven't all day, I'm enjoying cheesecake, club soda and working on homework. I'm also more caffeinated which has me MUCH less grumpy. Bring on the coffee :D

1 comment:

  1. SO GLAD I came across your blog!! Love it! ESP the blog description. I agree that the worst person to hurt is indeed a writer!!! Keep the lovely posts coming take care xx

    ReplyDelete