Monday, January 30, 2012

That feeling of cheap whiskey coming back up

Have you ever had one of those moments where you realize 'this is not the person I want to be hanging out with'? I did that last night. I was bored, sleepy and downright grumpy over this Human Sexuality course I'm studying for - and called a friend over.

The worst part is, looking back on the situation, I feel like I did a lot of things wrong. I handled the situation wrong, I had him over because I was lonely and bored (selfish) not because I wanted his company, and generally, just didn't act like the self-confident, intelligent, in control young woman I know I am 98% of the time.

Nothing happened where I'm thinking "crap I did something wrong or whatever" but he knows me from two years ago and I'm not that girl anymore. I just don't feel like reliving the past I suppose.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment