First and foremost - Happy New Year! May your 2013 be everything you want it to be and more!
I'm not a fan of New Year's resolutions because in all sincerity, I suck at them. I never keep them because it's usually this crazy thing that I would love to do in a perfect world but my life is far from perfect. This year, I'm going to try to make a few resolutions that are pretty simple. Not impossible, not dedicating loads of time that I just don't have but trying to make it work. These are things I've noticed in 2012 that are holding me back in one way or another.
1) List 5 things I'm thankful for every single day. This won't be going on here most of the time but in a little notebook by my bed. If I can't think of 5 things, I should probably reevaluate my life.
2) Sit up straight. I tend to slouch when I sit - time to sit up straight and have good posture.
3) Develop a morning routine for Monday-Friday. This sounds simple but I HATE getting out of bed. I really really do. So hopefully, if I can develop a routine, I can start to like waking up in the mornings.
4) Save money - I have a budget. Time to stick with said budget and be a grown up...being a grown up sucks.
5) Work on my cake decorating - because I enjoy it! (This means I need to take time to do it!)
So here are my resolutions and perhaps BLOG MORE! is my all important biggest one ever! I like to have my life on here and go through what is happening :)
Anyways, blogworld - I'm off to bed! G'night!