Friday, May 25, 2012

no no bad vegan

So before I realized it today, I was downing my typical coffee - 1 sugar twin 1 milk...ah crap! Totally messed up the veganism...wait, did I really? Yes, I drank something with milk in it - but the idea isn't to beat myself up over 2 tbsp of milk - it's to be happy and healthy...which I am.

So next time, I'll remember to go milkless but this time, I'm not worrying about it. I ate a TON of veggies today and fruit and am learning that grapefruit isn't that bad...it's not bacon mind you...but it's not absolutely disgusting either.

In the past, I've had a tendency to obsess over my weight and what I'm not...I'm not super-skinny, or tall blonde or perfect...but I don't care anymore. I've let other people's standards of pretty define me for way too long...I'm adorable!

So as I go out for my nightly run I'll be posting my picture - no makeup, no nice hair, no cute shirt...just me. And you know what...I like me...I don't like hats though.

No comments:

Post a Comment