1) Ludwig is still alive. She has softshell but I have invested a lot of time and money into making her feel better.
2) Eyoha is back! But he's leaving once again - so I refuse to think about that and will be spending my morning at the mall putting together his "I don't believe you're leaving" present.
3) I have a third-date with K on Saturday. I'll admit I like him enough that he could hurt me and that's a new place for me to be. He's sweet though - different from the type I generally tend to date...I hope I'm right though because he just seems special.
4) I'm working on an essay on poetry which is why I wrote my last blog entry - it seemed fitting to get it out there quickly.
5) I'm picking up a new bra today! I don't know why that's important apart from - I'm excited.
6) I made plans with an old FWB for tonight but will be breaking them. Funny thing - I don't really want to go on a date with anyone else at the moment. Even though I've had way too many offers - seriously guys, come on...go find yourselves good girls - I'm good. I'm okay waiting for K to come down to SJ.
7) I'm excited to go home for my job but I hate coming home to the crap. I adore my family and I do have the cutest niece in the entire world (I really do!) so I plan to take advantage of that - but as far as going home goes...well, I don't know where home is at the moment...hopefully, it's still the island somewhat.
8) I have had a very odd semester. I'm procrastinating and putting things off until the last minute but I think it's because I'm enjoying the summer.
9) I am currently pulling my first all nighter in over a year because I need to finish this essay quickly so that I can start studying for exams and so that I can say goodbye to Eyoha and go out with Kevin on Saturday.
10) I don't believe in the 3 date rule. Please don't buy into it - it's trash. If you want to sleep with someone, it's up to you but don't ever do it because of a 'rule'...smarten up.